WEILCOM TO JOBEE'S DREAM SKY!WELCOM TO JOBEE'S DREAM SKY!

3 Apr 2007

Exciting experience: last for one hour


3,2,1 ````the most exciting moment was comming. Our performance was being live broadcasting in the radio station.The two presenters were talking by microphone. I really admire them can talk without stop.

The performance was continuing, and was being live broadcasting for TV in the shopping center. I'm a little nervous, because it's my turn to answer the question. Fortunately, my answer is correct. At the end, my partner and I won 360yuan.

Altough one hour have already past, our heart still keeping exciting. We were go to KFC to celebrate this exciting night.

2 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

Not this picture looks like you are having a lot of fun.

I have a bunch of pictures to post so keep checking back at my blog for updates.

Mike

Dalissa 365 said...

How exciting for you! So, KFC is a way to celebrate... interesting. What other things do you do to celebrate events?